1 (386) 947-7148

Q.  I have one of your travel vouchers; can I trade it for a different one?

A.  No, Travel vouchers cannot be exchanged or 
altered in any way.

Q.  I lost my activation form; can you send me a new one?

A.  No. We unfortunately we cannot not directly provide consumers with travel

Q.  Do I really have to follow all the terms and conditions on my voucher? Are there any exceptions?

A.  Yes all the terms and conditions must be followed.

Q.  I have a round-trip airfare voucher , which airlines will I fly with?

A.  As a full service travel agency we are able to book with all major airlines. Our specialists will not be able to tell you which airlines until the booking process.

Q.  My form states I must fly into and out of a major continental U.S. airport. How do I know which airports they are?

A. You can find a complete listing at http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld

Q.  I have a voucher for a rental car. Which company will my rental be through?

A.  We are contracted with Budget and Avis only.

Q.  I have sent in my travel request from. When will I be contacted by a travel specialist?   Can I contact them?

A.  The reservation department will contact you approximately 30 - 90 days (dependent upon which type of voucher you have) prior to your first requested date. We ask that you not contact the reservation department as it will not speed up your booking process and can take time away from the reservations currently being processed. If you have general questions about reservations you can email  service@myfuntripstravel.com

Q.  What happens if I cannot travel on the date(s) I listed on my form or if my location(s) have changed?

A.  If nothing has been booked and your travel plans have changed, you may contact us and request to switch to your alternate travel date or have a new reservation request form mailed to you. However if you reservations have been confirmed, you will have to adhere to the cancellation policy in your terms and conditions.

Q.  My travel plans have changed and I can longer travel; how do I request to cancel and receive a refund of my deposit?

A.  If your travel has not yet been booked you may request a refund of your deposit by sending a letter to Fun Trips 1027 N Nova Rd Ste 109 Daytona Beach, FL 32117, or you may fax it to (386) 761-6221 and of course you may email it to service@myfuntripstravel.com Please allow 3- 4 weeks to process.

Q.  I want to give my travel voucher to someone else; can I do that?

A.  If you have not yet mailed in your activation form, you may give it to someone else as long as they meet the qualifications as stated in the terms and conditions. If you have already activated your form then you cannot as they are non-transferable.

Q.  I have a three day two night hotel stay voucher; can I pick the hotel I want to stay in?

A.  If your travel voucher is not for a specific city, than you may pick the city that you wish to stay in but you cannot choose the hotel. Hotel availability will vary based on our current contracts and is subject to change.